20 Oct Healthy Fall Fun!
Fall is my favorite season. The air feels crisp and it feels comfy to bundle up in a cozy sweater. It’s a great time to get outside and enjoy nature before snow makes it more challenging. If you struggle with ideas of what to do – here’s a Fun Fall Bucket List. Print it off and check off each activity you complete over the next month or two before the cold settles in.
- Visit a pumpkin patch and take one home (and roast your pumpkin seeds)
- Pick some apples (and turn them into a healthy baked apple dessert)
- Make some healthy chili in your slow cooker (Join the Healthy Recipes Group for 31 Crockpot Recipes for the Month of October!)
- Take photos of the fall foliage (turn them into canvas prints for gifts for loved ones)
- Shop at your local farmer’s market (and pick seasonal fall veggies to cook in your kitchen)
- Use your fire pit or build a bonfire (gather around it with loved ones)
- Go hiking (the autumn surroundings are different even on your favorite trails)
- Update your skincare routine to be more autumn-friendly (heavier formulas will lock in hydration even as the wind gets chillier)
- Organize your sweaters and cold weather clothes (donate anything that doesn’t fit, or you have had lodged in your closet for years)
- Make s’mores using dark chocolate (and use a banana instead of graham crackers for a low-carb option)
- Get a good book (and read it outside)
- Make yourself a healthy warm fall beverage (perfect for better immunity)
- Have an autumn-themed movie night
- Make popcorn and season with olive oil and dill for a healthy snack
- Add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top of your coffee
- Create dried flower bouquets for autumn
- Look for volunteering opportunities near you
- Use cozy essential oils to set the mood (cinnamon and clove are always a great choice)
- Go for at least one bike ride before the snow covers the trails
- Start a journal (and make it about gratitude)
Take this bucket list for healthy fall fun and see how many things you can do before that first snow falls. Send me an email and let me know what you’re most excited about!
For more information on upcoming programs with Pure Simple Wellness, click here!